Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

A better ticket list!

Comments

• is this easy to do on the develop-next version? 
  • Hi All!
    How i can add custom field in 1.10 RC Version?
    Thanks!
  • hi how can you export the entire ticket details .. i.e list all form_entry_value as colums to the ticket_id (rows)

i am very lost and confused .. tried using JOINS but each entry is listed as a row, i.e each ticket_id has x-number of rows

• edited August 2015
    Hi all!
    If you need modify you staff list (osTicket v1.10-RC.1) , you need to go at line 279 and add: 
    $tickets->values('lock__staff_id', 'staff_id', 'isoverdue', 'team_id', 'ticket_id', 'number', 'cdata__subject', 'cdata__CUSTOM', 'user__default_email__address', 'source', 'cdata__:priority__priority_color', 'cdata__:priority__priority_desc', 'status_id', 'status__name', 'status__state', 'dept_id', 'dept__name', 'user__name', 'lastupdate');
    Of course you need to add <td> after line 501 (for ex): 
    <td>  <?php echo $T['cdata__CUSTOM']; ?>     </td>

With best wishes Evgeniy =)
    P.S. Srry 4 my Eng =)
  • edited August 2015
    Sorry, would you be able to elaborate on this a little bit. I am trying to make a column for my ticket_status information custom list in 1.10 rc.

Thanks
  • @chiefer, can you show me screenshot, where list(in ticket.inc.php or ticket-view.inc.php) you want to see?
  • 'cdata__CUSTOM' Do I need to replace this with something to reference my custom list?

Where should the <td> go exactly? I am uncertan. I have a clean install.

Thanks
  • edited August 2015
    @chiefer okey. Are you use 1.10-rc 1 version? If yes, first time look on you DB and find table ost_ticket__cdata, then find desired column(for exp):
    then go to the ../include/staff/ticket.inc.php(279 line)
    and do next(for exp):

next step on this file - line 500:

I hope explained available =)
    Chears, Evgeniy

P/S Srry 4 my eng

• edited August 2015
    Thanks, it worked!
  • @chiefer  you are wellcome =)
  • edited August 2015
    Hi Kushelbek  i have added 2 new column to my ticket view, is work but the name of column is not present, how to add this information?
    in the attached the problem.

Immagine.png
    1258 x 314 - 34K
    tickets.inc.php.7z
  • edited August 2015
    Hi @Radeon79, im fixed you file. See at line 433, 434 =)
    tickets.inc.php.7z
  • edited August 2015
    Hi again,

I would now like to move my added columns in between some of the existing columns and actually delete some of the existing columns too. I am now using RC2. Is this possilbe @kushelbek

Thanks
  • Hi @chiefer, it's possible, you need to move them to where you want and comment or delete unnecessary column =)

• I'm sure someone has asked for this before, but I can't seem to find it. I'd like a column that lists department, and the ability to sort by that column. I assume I can just modify the file for that, but since people here seem so nice, I thought I'd ask if anyone minded pointing me in the right direction. 
  • @ashton what version do you use?
  • I'm currently using version 1.9.12
    I'm not sure if this is the solution or not, but we have a bunch of teams that handle things, and I can't figure out how to get them the information they need effectively.
  • @Ashton, if i'm understand right, you need to output custom column.

../include/staf/ticket.inc.php line 257
    .' ,cdata.priority as priority_id, cdata.subject, cdata.YOU_CUSTOM as custom_id, pri.priority_desc, pri.priority_color';
    and add after line 499 <td>
  • This question is more for the moderators and devs.

Do you have any plans with 1.10 or later to add this ability as an editable form in the UI similar to the way you can now edit status fields?  Or has an enhancement request for this already been made?

• edited September 2015
    For the custom field it's ok and works fine, but what about custom list?
    In this case it shows me the id in the list, so i need to add to the JOIN between tables the ost_list_items to get in output the value.
    Do you know where is cabled the sql statement for the tables in JOIN?
    I didn't find that... (in the 1.9.12 the sql was in the ticket.inc.php file and it was easy to do that...)

Thanks

• Is it possible for you guys make the same guide for the 1.9.12 version of osTicket?
  • For the custom field it's ok and works fine, but what about custom list?
    In this case it shows me the id in the list, so i need to add to the JOIN between tables the ost_list_items to get in output the value.
    Do you know where is cabled the sql statement for the tables in JOIN?
    I didn't find that... (in the 1.9.12 the sql was in the ticket.inc.php file and it was easy to do that...)

Thanks
  • 4 easy Steps I followed to add Department column in the Tickets section on OSTicket Version 1.9.12 .
    The text in Bold seen below is what was added or edited in the ../include/stafs/tickets.inc.php file.
    Use the text before and after the bold text to locate where to make the changes.
    The text in Red means its value was changed.

I am not an expert but request experts to check if this breaks anything.
    Known Bug :) --> Agent panel > Tickets > My Tickets > Will show Department column twice. I guess we can live with it :) In fact thats the tab I noticed already had Departments column listed, so why not show it on all tabs in there.  Dint want to delete anything from the If Else to fix this.

Step 1. Starts at original Line 377
              <th width="70">
                    <a <?php echo $name_sort; ?> href="tickets.php?sort=name&order=<?php echo $negorder; ?><?php echo $qstr; ?>"
                         title="<?php echo sprintf(__('Sort by %s %s'), __('Name'), __($negorder)); ?>"><?php echo __('From');?></a></th>

<th width="100">
                        <a <?php echo $dept_sort; ?> href="tickets.php?sort=dept&order=<?php echo $negorder;?><?php echo $qstr; ?>"
                            title="<?php echo sprintf(__('Sort by %s %s'), __('Department'), __($negorder)); ?>"><?php echo __('Department');?></a></th>

<?php
                if($search && !$status) { ?>

Step 2. Starts at original Line 480
                    <td nowrap>&nbsp;<?php echo Format::htmlchars(
                            Format::truncate($row['name'], 22, strpos($row['name'], '@'))); ?>&nbsp;</td>

<td nowrap>&nbsp;<?php echo $row['dept_name']; ?>&nbsp;</td>
                    <?php
                    if($search && !$status){

Step 3.      Starts at original Line 504
         <tr>     
            <td colspan="8">
                <?php if($res && $num && $thisstaff->canManageTickets()){ ?>

Step 4: Create a ticket with the above changes to remember when you upgrade, these manual changes were made. :)
  • Screen shot after the new Department column is added with the only bug (duplicate column) which shows in the My Tickets Tab. Other tab would just show the Department column once.
    OSTickets-Department.jpg
    878 x 250 - 83K
  • Just disable Settings >> Tickets >> Show assigned tickets on open queue. 
    Disabling this option will change "assigned to" column to "departments" column in the Open Tickets page . No need of the script changes above if you dont need the assigned to column :)

• All here using the mod and waiting for a better ticket list, you shall have a look at this pull request and test, report, suggest and give feedback: https://github.com/osTicket/osTicket-1.8/pull/2577

Happy testing! ;)
  • How to create last response column ?
    By column display staff name last response

I Ask referring to : http://osticket.com/forum/discussion/87174/how-to-call-function-getlastrespondent-into-local-ticket-inc-php

lastrespondent_2.JPG
    901 x 451 - 81K
  • Hello All,

I'm on 1.10 RC2

I am at a school system with around 20 locations, and I'd like to have a location's column on the SCP Tickets page. I've gone to Manage --> Forms --> Ticket Details and added a custom label of "location". I have set it up to have the "Choices" Type, and my schools are the choices. The location shows up fine on the ticket details page, but I need it to display on the SCP tickets overview page as another column. Or if it's easier, it could replace "assigned to"

I would be grateful if anyone could offer insight into how to do this. 

Thanks!

• @alexpow

So that way I took care of this was to create one department for each building (although you could also set up one team per building too), and used the custom "Location" label and created a filter.  If "School A" was selected as the location, then it was auto transferred (or assigned) to the School A Department.

If you would like, I'd be happy to show you how I have my system set up for the school buildings.
  • I added Ticket status column to tickets view. See my post http://osticket.com/forum/discussion/87955/show-ticket-status-in-tickets-view
    status_column.png
    1360 x 500 - 87K