Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

osTicket v1.10 (stable) and Maintenance Release v1.9.15 are now available! Go get it now

alert message overdue on closed ticket

It's strange, but operator receive alert message of ticket overdue SLA also when ticket was closed!

Comments

• Can you provide more info like osTicket version and so on, so we can eventually forward this to the devs since this may could be a bug but could also may be fixed already. So would be good to know some more details. Please see: http://osticket.com/forum/discussion/77766/please-read-before-requesting-assistance#latest
  • osticket version: v1.9.11 (c1b5a33)
    mysql: 5.1.73
    php: 5.6.11
    let me know what other info can I provide
  • Maybe some steps to reproduce the issue would be great ;)
  • even this morning it reported a ticket to expire ... that no longer exists!
  • @ntozier
    Please include this thread in your report to the devs. Thanks! :)
  • How can report this issue to devs?
  • You could open an issue over at github (https://github.com/osTicket/osTicket-1.8/issues/new) or just wait since I asked SuperModerator ntozier to include this thread here into his (daily) report to the developers.
  • I've also reported it to the devs.
  • edited August 2015
    I've also disabled notification for overdue ticket in admin, but I still receive email for overdue tickets
    Overdue emails are for closed tickets and deleted tickets
  • Latest release still not solve issue: still I receive email overdue ticket, open related ID, but admin panel say me: ID ticket unknow or not valid!
  • You appear to be the only one reporting this... and I am not experiencing the same behavior on my test installs or live installs.
    Do you have more then one install?
    I've re-reported this to the devs.
  • Ticket.100asa.it is the only installation
    Maybe I've wrong something in admin?
  • Ciao Remigio Ruberto,

Il ticket, #15-428941 è in scadenza!

Dovremmo tutti lavorare sodo per garantire che tutti i ticket vengano affrontati in modo tempestivo.
    Per questo, verifica il ticket indicato e, nel caso, chiudilo!

Firmato, il manager del reparto
    Remigio Ruberto
    Per visualizzare o rispondere a questo ticket, collegati al sistema di supporto.
    Ricevi questo avviso perché il ticket viene assegnato a te o al tuo reparto.
    Il vostro cordiale (anche se con pazienza limitata) Customer Support System

If I click on ticket number, osticket show me "ticket: ID unknow or not valid."